LinkedIn is a great online networking site for professionals and youngsters who want to find jobs. LinkedIn is the most reliable and successful platform for this purpose. That’s why it is best to upload your CV or resume on LinkedIn. It’s an easy way to make your job search easier. The whole process is quite quick and simple; maybe you’ll find your dream job on this very website. There are 500 million members i.e. more opportunities to connect with people all over the globe. It is the most used social channel for job hunt. It makes it stress-free for recruiters and hiring managers to find and select candidates.
Also Read: How To Delete Spotify Account Permanently
The logical place for your resume on LinkedIn profile is in your top header underneath your name, summary and headline. LinkedIn enables you to upload your documents in this section. It is a good place for your published articles, portfolios and slide decks but you can also upload your resume there too. LinkedIn allows you to upload files in .pdf, .doc, .docx, and .txt formats. You apply for jobs in just a few clicks. Make sure your LinkedIn profile pictures are on point to give good first impression. On LinkedIn, you can explain your career story and the role you want to take in great depth. LinkedIn is one of the amazing spot to find your next big job.
Easy Method to Upload Your Resume to Linkedin?
- Log into your LinkedIn account and open your profile picture from the top menu. From this, a drop-down menu will appear. Now, click on view profile.
- This is a place where you will be able to make edits in your LinkedIn resume. Click on the pencil icon to add your resume.
- The next screen is where you will make changes in your private details like your contact number, education, current occupation and many more other important things. Scroll down to the bottom section, add the media in your LinkedIn file and then click on upload.
- Select your resume file, add title and description and click Apply.
- Click Save to return to your profile.
Requirements for Resume
- The size of the file should be less than 5 MB.
- The format of the file should be Microsoft Word or PDF.
- You can attach your resume when applying for jobs by using either the LinkedIn mobile web or app.
If you face problems in uploading your resume, then try with a different web browser. After uploading, your resume will be available for anyone to view or download.
Other Article: Xmovies8 Alternatives – 5 Similar Sites To Watch Movies
Formerly Linkedin had an “Import resume” option but now only enables you to attach it as media. You must make sure that your resume and LinkedIn profile are up to date. Your profile and resume leave first impression on an employer so do your best to make them count.