A Samsung account is an amazing tool in your Samsung device. It is free to use and only works on Samsung devices. Samsung account offers exclusive deals and bonuses, tracking and product registration for the Samsung Rewards program. It will give the user’s access to Samsung+, Samsung Pay, and Galaxy Apps.
The users are just one click away to establish a connection to Samsung’s World-class customer support. You can also link your device with Samsung account, it will enable you to sync and save all your private data into Samsung’s cloud like Google. As per your interests, the account will also give updates about latest software, themes, and other suggested content. You can download them in seconds.
Everyone should use their Samsung account to apply for a Samsung Developer’s License Key so that they can activate popular apps and also use a huge collection of Samsung’s developer resources for evolving, analysis and safety execution purposes.
Still, it is not everyone’s cup of tea. Many users are already satisfied with Google services and do not want to create or install anything in their phone. But if someone has already made a Samsung account in their new device and do not want to avail Samsung services anymore then you have come to the right place. This article will tell you about how to remove Samsung account in few minutes. The whole process is very simple. Follow these simple steps:
How to Remove Samsung Account?
- Navigate to your Settings menu.
- Scroll down and click on Cloud and Accounts. It is written right next to a yellow key icon on the Settings menu.
- On Cloud and Accounts page, click on Accounts, the complete list of all your saved account will appear.
- Scroll down and tap on Google account. This will display all your account’s details.
- Now, choose the account you want to remove. In case of having multiple accounts, select that one which you want to delete.
- Click on the ⋮ icon. You can easily find it in the very upper-right corner of your mobile screen. A drop-down menu will appear with all the options.
- Select Remove account option from the drop-down menu. Some important info about the deletion of your account will be shown in the pop-up.
- Tap Remove Account on the bottom-right. This will confirm your password, and remove the selected account from your device.
Sign in to the Samsung account page from your browser to permanently delete samsung account. By doing this, you will be able to delete all of your private account’s files and contents from the cloud.