Jio TV is an Indian online television service provided by the Reliance Jiofone network operator to its SIM users. People who have a Jiofone account or SIM can use it to watch free television shows on their mobile devices. You are also given the ability to watch live shows from different television channels as well as pause them in case you need to do something urgently and do not want to miss your show. All you have to download the Jio TV app from the app store of the mobile and then register it using your Jiofone account.
Also Read: How to Get Paid Apps for free on Android
Due to this, Jio TV has gained a lot of popularity among people of India as they are able to watch any TV channel without having to pay to a cable fee. This has allowed Jiofone SIM subscriptions to rise in number as well as increase their market share.
Jio TV App status on PC
Jiofone has also promised to launch a web-browser based Jio TV which will be able to work on PCs and laptops as well. However, due to copyright and several lawsuit issues, Jio TV for pc is still in progress.
Therefore, Jio TV is only restricted to mobile devices which can be annoying for people who prefer to watch their tv shows on a larger screen.
This article will help you to download Jio TV for pc so that you watch your favorite tv shows on a larger screen and not have to worry about your mobile battery.
How to Download Jio TV on PC Using Emulator (BlueStacks)
Jio TV app can be easily installed on your computer by using a mobile emulator on your computer. An emulator such as Bluestacks will allow you to create a virtual Android mobile on your computer. You can then use that virtual mobile to download Jio TV app and watch tv channels on the pc.
- At least 2GB RAM
- 4GB disk space to store android app data
Just follow the given instructions to install Jio TV app for pc:
- Download and Install Bluestacks from its official website.
- Once installed, open Bluestacks and register your google account.
- Once registered, open the Google Play Store and search for the Jio TV app.
- Tap on the app in the search list, this will now open the official Google play page of the app.
- Now, tap on the Install button and after confirmation, your download will begin.
- When download of Jio TV finishes, open the app and register using your Jio account.
- You can use the app on your PC to watch your favorite channels for free.