iMessage enables you to send and receive messages from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. This article will show you about how to enable iMessage on iPhone or iPad. Basically, it’s Apple’s own direct messaging service, permitting users to send text or media content to your friends and family with Apple devices. You will not need any kind of telephone number; it functions via your iCloud account. You will be able to receive and send messages from your Mac, iphone and iPad.
Also Read: How to use iMessage on PC Without Jailbreak
It is also compatible with Memoji, Animoji and various other apps. You can also send money to receivers by using Apple Pay Cash in iMessage but this feature is available in some countries. It is an apple platform but there are many ways to include your non-Apple friends.
How to Enable iMessage on iPhone or IPad
- Most probably iMessages were already turned on during the setup process if not. Just open the Settings app and keep scrolling down until you find the Messages section.
- Click on Messages and you’ll go to new page where you will see an option at the very top to enable iMessage.
- Finally, you have enabled iMessage.
If you face an error to activate iMessage or Facetime
You need to activate them on your iPhone, iPod and iPad. If you face an error message during activation, then follow these steps:
- Go to device Settings. Make sure you are connected to good Wi-Fi network.
- Navigate to Settings > General > Date & Time to check your time zone is correct or not.
- Turn of iMessage and Facetime
- Then, restart your device and turn iMessage and FaceTime back on.
It may take more than 24 hours to activate iMessage and Face Time. If the problem persists even after 24 hours, check if that your device has the latest version of iOS or you can also contact Apple Support. Sometimes there is a mistake in email ID, write it carefully.
Well, this is the end of this post on how to enable iMessage on iPhone or IPad. Is there anything that I’ve missed in this article? So, please let me know.