Pandora allows its user to stream their favorite songs without having to search them all over the net. Moreover, most of its services are free with ads but ads can be removed by paying for a subscription.
Listening to music has always been a popular way to pass time. Music has the ability to make one cry or jump up in joy. This makes it a great way to pass the time. With the advancement of technology, more and more people are starting to carry smartphones. They allow a person to listen to any of their favorite songs without having to buy any music dedicated devices. Many companies take advantage of this by providing streaming services which allow a person to listen a free music online by paying a little fee.
However, there may come a time when you wish to change to another music streaming service. This will require you to cancel your Pandora subscription but many people face problem while doing so and are stuck with paying for an unwanted service.
This article will help you by providing instructions on how to cancel Pandora subscription on different devices.
How to Cancel Pandora Subscription Through Your PC
If you subscribed for Pandora on your PC you must follow the give steps to unsubscribe.
- Open your browser and open the official Pandora website.
- If you are not logged in click on the Sign In button located at upper right corner and log in using your email address and password.
- Once logged in, click on the profile icon which is located on the upper right corner of the page. This will cause a drop-down menu to appear.
- Click on the Settings button among the available options in the drop-down menu.
- Your account settings will now be opened. Click on the Subscriptions button to see your Pandora subscription.
- Now click on the Switch Plans button to proceed.
- When clicked you will be prompted to your subscription information. Click on the Cancel Subscription to proceed.
- You will now be asked to enter your password to confirm your cancellation. Enter your password and complete any additional steps to complete your cancellation.
Canceling Pandora Subscription Through Android
In case you are getting issue on how to cancel Pandora subscription using your Android mobile follow the given steps:
- Open the Google Play Store app on your Android mobile and tap on the triple dash button located in the top left corner of the screen. This will open a new popup menu.
- From the menu tap on the Account option and then on the Subscription button which appears in the new window.
- You will now be shown the list of all the subscriptions on your Google account. Go to the Pandora subscription and tap on the Cancel button located below it. Your Pandora subscription will now be canceled.
Canceling Pandora Subscription Through iPhone or iPad
In case you subscribed using your iPhone follow the given steps:
- To cancel Pandora subscription, Open your Settings app on your iPhone and tap on Apple ID option which is shown.
- Once done a new screen opens, click on the iTunes & App store button to continue to the next step.
- Now tap once again on Apple ID option which appears and then select View Apple ID.
- You will now be asked to enter your password to continue. After entering tap the Subscriptions button that appears and then look for the Pandora subscription from the list.
- Select it and then click on the Cancel Subscription option which appears on the new window.
Be sure to remember that you will still be charged for the month even if you have canceled your subscription.