Twitch enable your viewers to enjoy other well-known streamers content when you are not online. In this way establish twitch streamers showcase up-and-coming talent, giving them a chance to attract a larger audience and increase their following. Now first, let us draw the complete guide on how to host on Twitch. They are very easy and the whole process is very safe and secure.
Steps to Host on Twitch on Mac and PC
- Navigate to the Twitch website on your browser, and sign in with your Twitch account. If you do not have an account then make a new one immediately.
- Tap on your profile icon on the right side and click on the channel.
- When you have reached your channel, click on the chat window on the very right side of the page and enter /host XX [channel name], write username of the Twitch channel you want to host in place of XX [channel name]. If the channel you selected for streaming, their stream will instantly appear on your page.
- If you want to stop hosting another channel, then enter /unhost in your chat to remove it immediately from your Twitch Channel.
Benefits to Host on Twitch:
There are number of benefits of doing hosting on Twitch platform. Some of the main points are written below:
- If you are busy in another task and not using your channel, hosting will let you to still remain connected with your audience and this connection will help you to grow your followers. It will become stronger day-by-day.
- The users will be able to share their personality and life with their audience.
- Promotion of content is done in a much entertaining way.
- The relationship becomes stronger between viewers and broadcasters.
- In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy and have a good laugh watching content posted from your favorite broadcasters directly on your personal channel.
- This innovative feature allows you to move to ‘Live Hosts’ section from ‘Live Channels’ section and broadcasters become more successful and famous.