Twitch is the world’s first live streaming platform for gamers. In Twitch, you can watch and chat with millions of other gamers around the world.
Also Read: How to host someone on Twitch
- Open the App store or Google Play and download the Twitch app.
- Make a new account, if you do not already have one.
- Click on your Account icon, it’s in the upper-right side of the page on Android, and upper-left on iOS.
- Get access to your Channel’s chat window by clicking on the Chat tab.
- On the desktop, enter /host XX, replacing XX with the username of the channel you’d like to host.
- Hosting will start immediately.
- Write /unhost in your channel chat to stop hosting of another channel.