YouTube is a major social video hosting hub which allows a user to post his videos which can be viewed by a large range of people to gain their feedback. The user can build his own social profile by sharing his videos through his own channel. However, they may come a time when you may need to delete a certain posted video on your channel due to various different reasons. These reasons may include a way to decrease your social presence or delete one of your more shameful videos posted on your channel.
This article will help you to understand how to delete a youtube video through your mobile or PC.
How to Delete a YouTube Video through your PC [Complete Guide]
- Open your web browser and access the official YouTube website “Youtube.com”.
- Ensure that you are logged in by clicking on the profile icon on the right side corner of the webpage. If not please log in to your account to proceed to the next step. If logged in, a drop-down menu will open. From the menu, select “Your channel” option to open your channel viewing all your current subscriptions.
- Now, click on YouTube Studio (Beta) Button on the right side of the screen. This will open a new webpage containing a database of all your videos posted in the past.
- Click on Videos Option on the left sidebar.
- From the video database select the video you wish to delete. The menu for the selected video can be accessed clicking the three stacked dots next to video.
- From the menu, you have to click on the Delete option.
- Doing so will prompt a new window asking for verification to delete the video. You need to need that this step is irreversible and you have to make sure whether you want to continue or not.
- If confirmed the video will be permanently removed from your channel database and can no longer be viewed by you or any other person.
How to Delete a YouTube Video through your Mobile Phone
- Open the YouTube app available on your mobile phone screen. You’ve to ensure that you are logged in to move on to the next step.
- Now, click on your profile picture to open a menu with a list of options.
- From the list select the “Your channel” tab and move on to the next step.
- The selected option will open a new screen. From this screen select the Videos option from the top bar to open your uploaded video database.
- From the database scroll up and down to find the video which you wish to delete from your channel. In front of your video click on the triple stacked dot icon to open a new menu.
- From the menu, click on delete and doing so will open a confirmation dialog box. Accepting the dialog box will then delete the video from your channel.
- Click on OK to delete your video permanently.
With this, you’ll now be able to easily delete your undesired videos from YouTube channel by using Mobile or your PC.
- How to Add a Signature in Word
- How to Hide Friends on Facebook
- How to Add an Admin to a Facebook Page
- How to Take Screenshot in Windows 10
- How to Delete Your SoundCloud Account
- How to Upload Your Resume to LinkedIn
- How to Uninstall Skype for Business
- How To Change Your Minecraft Name
- How To Delete Spotify Account
- How To Delete Dropbox Account