Social media has paved a new way for everyone to interact with each other. Twitter is one of that social network service in which users express their opinions and converse with people all over the globe. Twitter does not disclose your personal information without your permission except in special situations.
Twitter has a great user base, which might include your potential customers. Use of hashtags will help you reach a larger audience. It enables you to have direct two-way communication with your customers. If you do it amazingly then it shows your business in a positive light. You can also gather good feedback from all your customers. It is very essential that the people who are managing your twitter should be skilled and trained. Negative feedback about your services can be very bad for your business. You follow your competitors and keep yourself updated with all the new and upcoming trends. If you are an aspiring writer then twitter is a wonderful place to post your work.
It’s a great app with all the advantages but everything has its disadvantages too. If you get involved in any controversial debate, political talks or become a victim of online harassment then the best to create some distance from twitter. If you still cannot stop yourself from using it, you should consider deleting your account permanently.
Before deleting the twitter, you might want to follow some things. If you talk to someone on twitter and you don’t have his or her contact details then it is better to establish some form of communication before proceeding with it. If you are a blogger and your business depends on twitter then just take a break and think about your decision first.
How To Delete Your Twitter Account?
- Go to the Twitter website and log in using your twitter username and password.
- Click on the profile icon in the top right corner of your page. Now, select the settings and privacy option from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click on deactivate my account in the account section of the menu.
- Read all the important information and then again click Deactivate.
- Re-enter your password again and click on Deactivate account to confirm the deletion.