You need Samsung account to use services like the Samsung Hub, Watch ON and Samsung Link. You will be able to get access to a number of Samsung services with just one sign in. You can also back up your documents, pics and videos with your Samsung account. First, we will see:
How to Create a Samsung Account?
You can create a Samsung account on your Samsung mobile or your computer. It does not matter how you create it, just follow these simple steps:
- Open your home screen, click on Menu > Settings > Accounts > Add Accounts > Select “Samsung Account” from the list > Touch “Create New Account” to start forming a new Samsung account.
- A new Samsung account screen will appear asking for your information; write all the important details i.e. your First Name, Surname, Email, Password, Date of Birth and Zip code. If you want to receive notifications about new Samsung services and features, you can check the box for the “Receive newsletter”. Then tap Sign in to proceed further.
- Now, the next step goes to Samsung Terms and Condition Screen. All the details about Samsung services and privacy will be present there. First read all the conditions carefully and then ticks the “I accept all the terms above” checkbox. Now click “Agree” to continue or click “Decline” if you think the terms and conditions do not suit you.
- To be able to find the verification email touch “Check for verification email”. Your account will only be activated after properly doing the verification. Tap “Next” to continue.
- After your Samsung account is finally activated, you will again get the notification saying touch “Confirm” to finish up the whole process and again go back to the account screen.
How to Change Samsung Account Email
If you want to change your email if the current one is incorrect or you associated a wrong email. Whatever that reason may be, it can easily be changed into a new one. The right thing to do is to create a new one by following the steps mentioned above. Otherwise, just open your Samsung account and change your email by editing it from your mobile or computer. If you choose to use a web browser follow these few simple steps to change Samsung account email:
- Open the Samsung website and sign in with your account.
- Log in with your Samsung account by typing your login and password.
- Tap “My Account Info”
- Now, you will be able to edit the information. It means you are allowed to change the email of your Samsung account. Scroll down to the bottom and click on “Submit” to save the changes you made.
You can also contact Samsung customer service to switch your email address to a new one. They will help you with the whole process by emailing you about all the important things needed for that specific purpose immediately.