Facebook is a widely used social service which allows its user to create an online social account and communicate with other users while making new friendships posting your videos, images and comments etc.
Facebook also offers additional features such as the ability to create pages for work, hobby and other activities. In case, you want to advertise your business can create an official page with an appropriate title where you invite your fellow friends or members in the business and work together to create a Portfolio. This allows a person to easily advertise his hobby or business as that page can then be regularly updated by you and the members of the page. This page is then viewable by any user on Facebook.
Related Article: How To Hide Friends on Facebook
While being a useful feature many people have a problem in actually managing their pages. This is due to the fact that the person who makes the page is the official admin of it and only he or she can change settings or post anything on that page. To ensure that other members of the page have the same power in managing the page you have to first change their status to admin. However, many people have a problem in changing the status of other members of the page to an admin.
This article will help you to understand how to make an admin to a Facebook page through its step by step procedure.
Steps For Make Admin on the Facebook Page
- To start off, first open your web browser and access the official website of Facebook.
- Log in to your account by typing in your email and password in the specified fields.
- Once logged in or in case you were already logged in, scroll down your news feed and click on Pages.
- After clicking on Pages, click on Your Page.
- This will open your page. Click on the Settings at the top of your page to proceed to the next step.
- Once opened click on Page Roles in the left column of the screen.
- This will open the page role settings for the current page. In those settings type the name or email in the given box. The settings will then display a list related to those names or in case of email point to the correct user.
- Once selected click on the Editor to select the Admin role that appears.
- Once done, click on Add button after which the webpage will prompt you to enter your account password to confirm the role addition.
- With this, the selected user has now been assigned the role of an admin on the Facebook page and has the same functionality on the page as you and can also add a new admin to the page like you.
Note: Sometimes while searching for the user the list sometimes does not display the person you want to select. Make sure that the desired user is your Friend on the social network.